What We're Giving: Mother's Day for the Mom Who Loves Baths


It's been some years now since I've actually taken an honest to goodness soak in a bathtub, not for lack of suds or trying, but rather, lack of space. Living in a tiny New York apartment does have its drawbacks at times, little legroom in bathtubs being one of them, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't given our bath products a test run in my doll-sized tub. So if your mother is of the soaking persuasion, look no further:



Mullein & Sparrow for Catbird Bath Soak Imagine bathing in the most fragrant, floral tea with rose, lavender, hibiscus, and calendula.



French Girl Sea Polish If, like me, your mom isn't the best at mornings, she'll love this scrub. It smells like peppermint, and it's an instant pick me up, especially for those early mornings, when all you feel like doing is lying in bed.



Egyptian Magic Skin Cream I'll admit that I'm a bit set in my ways when it comes to trying new moisturizers (why mess with a good thing), but I'm so so so happy I stepped outside my comfort zone with this skin cream. It's replaced virtually every moisturizer I own.

xo,

Alex
Related Posts with Thumbnails